Re: Nice win

In a message dated 03-01-19 12:24:30 EST, jahill@leasingservice.com writes:

<<
 >The C's can always sign a 3rd PG for the rest of the season to back up
 Bremer and Delk.<

 Chris Herron just scored 60 in a game in China.  8-3pts, 8-2pts, 20-22 from
 the line, 15 assists and 13 rebounds.

 I have always liked his toughness.  He wouldn't be afraid of knocking down
 Kidd after a phony flop or two to show him what a real foul is.

 <Jim  >>

Jim,

I read that and thought to myself "Would the C's take him back for 30 games
and the playoff run if they could get something for Shammond before the trade
deadline?"
And to me, the only reason to sign another PG in the first place is if
Shammond could be dealt in a move to improve the team. One thing about Herron
that I would be concerned is he always seemed at least a step too slow on D.