Re: Bremer, Kedrick

In a message dated 03-01-20 09:03:48 EST, gk_tyler@yahoo.com writes:

<<  I'll be interested to see how our "point guard" does tonight, whether
he's on Snow or Iverson.  Cheers, Gene   (the difference between third and
fourth in the East will be big) >>

Gene,

Indeed the difference between 3rd and 4th is big but after the way the team
has played over the last 5 games (and especially the Indy game), there is no
reason to think that the C's can't stay right in the hunt for the top spot in
the East.

I'm looking forward to Grant Long coming in to give AW some rest and I'm
looking forward to Kedrick giving Pierce some rest. I like C's starting 5 's
on Saturday night against the Bucks (Baker, Bremer, Brown, Pierce, and
Walker) and I'd like to see more of that starting lineup as well as more of
EWill coming off the bench and foresaking the "3" ball to instead post up and
put the other team into early foul trouble. With Battie's injury, Walter has
played sizeable minutes at the "5" behind Baker so adding Long will be
welcomed.

And on the note of adding Long, I'd like to see the C's add a 14th player;
either another big or another scorer, both of which you can never have enough
of. The C's are in a unique situation with their short roster in that they
can utilize 10-day contracts to their advantage and even if they don't sign
the guy for the rest of the season, bringing in another body allows some rest
for the other guys. Most teams can't utilize 10-day players because they are
already carrying 14 or 15 players so I'd like to see the C's exploit that to
their advantage. One guy I'd bring in for a look at is Ty Nesby.