Indy 500?

That's my nickname for the game tonight seeing as how the fella's are racing to the window to throw all of their money on the Pacers. The line has moved 3' points since this morning. I hope we give them hell tonight but I have to say, it may get ugly. O'neil and Miller will most likely have their way tonight.
Could this be the game where Vinny breaks out of his oh so fragile shell?
That reminds me, we use to call fellow employee's Humpty Dumpty when they exhibited behavior not conducive to handling pressure. I wonder what Twan and PP call Vinny?
Oh, and on a side note, the Chinese fella that owns the package store across from the Riviera told me that even though he is a huge Laker fan (he hides his baldness with a Laker hat everyday,blah) that Yao Ming and the Rockets were going to win one tonight for the great country of China. Of course I asked him if he had some inside info I needed to know about but he insists that it's only because nearly all of China will be watching and Yao will not, and is not allowed I expect, to let them down. Imagine that, even the Commy's are rooting against the Lakers. I knew their was a higher power. I just knew it.