Re: Indy 500

Reason enough for "Favored Nation Status" I would think...... <Jim

Lapdoggy mentioned:
Snip....
Oh, and on a side note, the Chinese fella that owns the package store across
from the Riviera told me that even though he is a huge Laker fan (he hides
his baldness with a Laker hat everyday,blah) that Yao Ming and the Rockets
were going to win one tonight for the great country of China. Of course I
asked him if he had some inside info I needed to know about but he insists
that it's only because nearly all of China will be watching and Yao will
not, and is not allowed I expect, to let them down. Imagine that, even the
Commy's are rooting against the Lakers. I knew their was a higher power. I
just knew it.