RE: Shammond = Sam Vincent?

Don wrote:

One thing that continually frustrates me is the Celts inability to
know how to trim leads and get back in games. In last nights game
they could have switched to 2pt shots easily enough after it got
down to 2-3 points.

* But didn't they trim the lead AND get back into the game?  I think they
are missing the mentality to forsake the outside shot and work harder to get
the ball inside where they would have a higher percentage shot.  Believe it
or not, that is where EWill is at his best.  Remember how Obie altered the
game plan when Stackhouse was guarding him late in that game?  We went to
him and he either made the shot, got to the free throw line, or found
someone for a better shot.
I am not saying that this is what will win these games for us, rather simply
that adjustments to the psyche of this team need to be implemented and
that's as good a place to start from as any other.

Cecil