Why Baker?

I care about any of the crap Obie is spouting now about Baker. It just
doesn't make any sense. Why did he trade for Baker if isn't even going to use
him? Why take on his huge contract if he doesn't plan on using him as an
offensive option? It seems to me that the only thing that Obie sees Vin is as
a Mark Blount, a guy who can get a few rebounds and a couple of putbacks. You
can't try and tell me that we couldn't have used Baker as a offensive option
against Dallas, even with the subs. How can he become the designated
offensive option with a second unit if he isn't even included with that
bunch?....

Peter May asks the right question of why the new owners couldn't give the
early go ahead to sign another player. Then there is also a question of the
quality of the 9-12 players who were signed. It seems to me that we are in
dire need of a point guard, regardless of the gibberish that O'Bonehead
spouts. That is how you get Walker some bench relief (read between the
lines)....

DJessen33