Re: JB

On Thursday, January 9, 2003, at 12:52  PM, Eggcentric@AOL.com wrote:

>  Way to go.  Did you see that your highly touted Pepe Sanchez actually
> played one minute for Detroit last night with 0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
> 0-0-0-0-0-0-0  stats?
>
> No matter - it's the old foot in the door.  Hope springs eternal.
>
> How about a Bremer for Sanchez trade?
>
> Egg
>
> *******************
	Now, he's MY "highly touted" Pepe? When he was leading the Argentine
team, at the world games, it was your pal; Tammo, who was claiming
credit for discovering(on these eclectic/elastic boards), this thick
legged, slow footed, wizard of a ball handler/passer.
	Well, since she and I were both born/raised in Lynn, drinking and
breathing, that, classified: rancid, slimy water and putrid, foul air,
poured from the tunnel sized pipes and belched out by the stained
towers, at the omnipresent G.E. plant, it's not too hard to share the
credit/blame, at whatever phase of his presently stagnating career, he
is stuck in.
	While he got a DNP last night, while Chauncy Billups scored 26 (3
assists)points, in 37 minutes, to follow his 33 point effort in the
last game, the back up point guard, Chucky Atkins, another bombardier,
who, like Chauncy, thinks pass, about as often as the legendary Bear
Bryant, shot 0-5 with one assist and the Pistons lost, in spite of
having their point guard leading the team in scoring again.
	 Perhaps one of these days, Carlisle will see the need for a point
guard, who will look to set up his teammates. If he does, I'm sure Pepe
will open some eyes. He might even play Hamilton at the three and
Chauncy at  the two and let Sanchez have some scorers on the floor to
work with. If I were coaching the offensively challenged Pistons, I'd
surely give that a try, for a few minutes a game.
	O'Brien trade Bremer for Sanchez? Hah!
	I'll bet it would improve Antoine and Paul's  shooting %,
considerably, though and give Brown some reason to keep running the
wings and Baker some incentive for fighting for position in the low
post.

		JB

	Unchain My Heart !