Re: Where's Vin

Oops, I didn't check to see that someone had already posted Obie's comments.
Sorry.

--- You wrote:
This is from the Herald after the Hornets game:

Baker, Brown cited

Celtics coach Jim O'Brien decided to cancel practice here in the wake of
Wednesday night's 93-83 win in New Orleans. Upon further review, the coach
cited the early defensive contributions of Vin Baker and Kedrick Brown,
saying he needs to get the latter more playing time.

``I really think that Vin is really coming defensively,'' O'Brien said. ``In
the second quarter when we closed their 11-point lead to one, Vin and
Kedrick were in and they were playing defense at a high level. We've got to
find ways to get Kedrick on the court to develop him.''

If Vin is coming along, why didn't he play??  This situation seems weird.
Would he have been torched any more than E. Williams was?  Dirk was abusing
him.  Besides (as someone mentioned) Baker would have been covering
Bradley..... Obie must have a really low opinion of Baker.
--- end of quote ---