Re: Where's Vin

<< On July 22, amid the hoopla of the Baker trade, Obie quietly walked
 to his calendar and circled Jan. 10.  Knowing we could not beat
 Dallas, it would be the perfect night to enact his silent protest.  >>

I know you want to blame everything on Wallace but the truth is per published
reports that Obie talked to Vin prior to the trade. Obie was in on the deal.
Why? I have no idea. I guess because it was no risk because he can blame it
all on Gaston and Wallace...

DJessen33