Re: Where's Vin

From: "Troy Hash" <troyhash@kih.net>
To: <dajubo@earthlink.net>, <celtics@igtc.com>
Subject: Re: Where's Vin
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 00:40:58 -0800

According to the ESPN announcers during pregame, Obie wan said Vin's "poor"
defense was a match up problem with the Mavs.  Hell it is a good thing he
didn't play him, they would have scored 150 on us and beat us by 50!!  What
an idiot!!  I guess if he had Shaq, he would sit him on the bench also
because someone might "foul him" and he can't hit his free throws!!!   Troy