re: where's Vin

>But wait...Dirk plays forward, while Baker plays center for us, which means
he'd >responsible for Bradley or Lafrentz (insofar as any player is
responsible for his man >in Harter's defense).

   His excuse according to > Musberger was that Baker may get caught guarding
Nowitzki in a switch.  Like that never happened when Baker played for the
Sonics?
Of course the real paradox is that O'Brien has stated in the past the Celtics
never switch.  Even more confusing is that anyone who watches knows that
Walker switches quite often.  He did it tonight, once even ending up with the
point guard....can't remember if it was Nash or Van Exel... at the top of the
arc when there was no reason to switch.
So, if your power forward is going to pick up point guards in switches, would
it be so much worse if your center picked up the power forward?

I really find it strange that as a fan, I'm often being told things that I
know from watching the games just aren't true.  Especially when the coach is
touted by the media as being such a straight forward guy.

But hey, it's not like Vin Baker was going to make any difference in this
game.