Obie sees the light

Obie may have finally seen the light. The keys to the game that made this
game different from the other games was the extended rest he gave PP in the
first half and the play of Kedrick on Mashburn. Continually going to the post
with EWill was also a smart move....

Right now, Baker is just not putting out the effort a guy in his position
should be doing. At this point in the season with the expectations that are
on him, he needs to up the quickness quotient bigtime and needs to be busting
his butt to getting down court as quickly as possible. When gets the ball
down low, he has to increase his quickness on his moves rather than this
methodical bit that he is doing right now. I am starting to not like his
attitude on the court also. A guy in his position has to just shut his mouth,
no eye rolling on calls, nothing, just busting his butt on maximum effort. If
he can't increase on the quickness and intensity, then it is time to see what
Moore can do. I was slightly enthused to see Moore have what appeared to be
nice hops and long arms in the short span he was in there. He was able to get
his hands on a offensive rebound deflection on a free throw that normal folks
wouldn't be able to do..I would like to see a little Moore...<g>

DJessen33