Re: Moore

>True. I guess they've found Walker for all-alone layins
>and reverse layups directly under the basket a few times,
>>but I'm not sure how that play originates.

  Not really a backdoor cut but here's the play...

  The two guard (almost always Pierce) moves like he is going to cut through
the lane.  He then stops and sets a back pick on Antoine's defender just
outside the other side of the paint.  Antoine then cuts to the basket
straight down the middle all alone.  Pierce's defender is usually caught out
of position to make a play because he is overly concerned with staying with
Pierce. That is why the play works with Pierce but not usually with anyone
else.  I saw it work once with Delk.  Brown tried to run it yesterday and not
only did he not get the screen set well enough but his defender just totally
left him and Antoine ended up double teamed on the play.