RE: Steve Beauregard come on down, and other amusements from an u gly loss

At 12:23 PM 1/7/03 -0500, Wright, Cecil wrote:
I think Stu is just paying lip service, which is essentially what he gets
paid to do.  I mean, is someone going to formally admonish the ref who said
to Heinsohn "Merry Xmas"?  I don't think so either.
You're being kind. Clearly that is exactly and all that he's doing. Hopefully he is actually doing more behind the scenes a la O'B who never speaks badly of his charges in public either.

Just finished reading Charles Barkley's book, appropriately entitled "I May
Be Wrong, But I Doubt It".  He has a few interesting comments about the
officials.  Says that some of them, you can't even talk to.
I'm on the list for it from my local library based upon your prior recommendation. Looking forward to lots of chuckles from Chuckles.
Kim