Re: Steve Beauregard come on down, and other amusements from an u gly loss

< So Stu admits that they are wrong sometime, but a player cannot
even talk to them.  Is that not the epitome of arrogant, controlling,
haughty, egotistical maniacs? >> - Cecil

YES, and it drives me crazy as well - but we have little recourse due
to officiating being nothing more than a series of judgment calls ...
an unexacting science.  Such minutia as instant replay on each
close call would destroy the rhythm and flow of the game.

So many injustices in the world (no pun intended, Cecil),
so little time and means to correct them.  Look no further than
to how the NFL Giants lost to the 49ers on a bum call this past
weekend for which the NFL Director of Officiating later
apologized to the Giants. Scant solace.

Stuff happens.  Last season, like with the N. E. Patriots, it all
seemed to be in our favor; this year it is not.

Egg