Re: If Mikki Moore is the answer...

From: Eggcentric@xxxxxxx

< What worries me is that Moore may not work out, and thus Grant
Long become our guy. >

Moore may not work out? How good can the sleek and slender Moore
be if he was our BT's second choice behind Long?
I see. The choice is bad *because* the BT made it. The good news for you is that it cannot be disproved, but the bad news is that it's decidedly unconvincing to anyone familiar with the term "tautology".

My point was that I'd prefer Moore over Long.

< Because if he's getting minutes behind W, then hey, it might as
well be me they signed, for all the good it'd do. >

Does your W stand for Walker at the 4? Because it could just as
easily stand for Waltuh at the 5. If so, add a B for Battie, a B for
Baker, and an S for Sundov and you're looking at our new
fifth-string center.
No, "W" is Rueben Wolkowyski, but you knew that. My point was that this "13th man" won't mean a damn thing if he doesn't get playing time.

Bird