Re: I feel better but we still have been Gastoned

< I think the thing that ticked me off so bad last night was that we
aren't a better team than last year. We are worse. >
-Jessen

Welcome Jessen to the wonderful world of the naysaying losers.
Where have you been?

< I still like the Baker trade, that could have been done regardless of
the RR situation. >

You still like this trade? May I ask WHY?  Several dozen 2nd-string
centers around the league (at 10%-20% of Baker's cost) could have
brought us his contributions... even VP.  How come Vin so often plays
with the naivete and tentativeness of a rookie rather than a
10-yr. vet?  How come he makes so many other team's centers, even
rookies, look like the second coming of Bill Russell?  Worse yet, how
come Obie prefers SF McCarty to him at center?  Pathos.

< Since Wallace and Obie played along, they are accessories... >
- Jessen

They are more than accessories, Jessen.  No one forced them to
spend our limited 2002-03 grocery money on all the wrong 3-point
produce.  How the hey did we come up with Sundov, Wolko, and
Bremer?  Call it Gaston's fault, but dammit, Jessen, you must
admit there is plenty of blame to go around here.

< ...there is always next year.  > - Jessen

Alas.

Eggy