Re: Kedrick Brown Showcased For Portland?

http://www.hoopshype.com/salaries/portland.htm

I was looking at the Blazers' cap structure according to
this Website. There seems to be some confusion about it.
Perhaps those numbers aren't accurate? Does anyone know
where I can bookmark more up-to-date numbers?

According to Hoopshype at least, the bought-out Shawn
Kemp counts 14 million on this year's cap. The site makes
no mention of Bonzi Wells signing an extension either.

In any case, it is probably not as simple as it sounds to
coach a team carrying double the luxury cap threshold.
Cheeks has so many starters riding his bench that
Portland laps Boston's payroll, despite the Celts having
three max contract players and our own share of dead
weight.

Its no surprise from a talent standpoint when the Blazers
go on these winning streaks once in awhile (8-1 now).

The Celtics have had an incredible knack since December
of running into red hot teams relative to their overall
record, but in the long run that's probably a good thing.

This doesn't excuse the Celtics' performances, which I
hope some of you missed as I thankfully did for the most
part. Boston hasn't had such ugly boxscores even in the
Pitino era. I'm glad for the breaks between the next few
games for Obie to try to turn certain weaknesses around
through practice. Let's see how that goes.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?