The Way I See It: Live By The Three, Die By The Three

- Houston: 28 three-pointers at .464 shooting percentage.

  Boston: 35 three-pointers at .286 shooting percentage.

- Belly Button Lint: America's Secret Epidemic.

- Draft Guru Marco Polo Berry highlights a recent Sports Illustrated
piece
on efficient and inefficient NBA scorers. Shockingly close to the turth
is that
Employee No. 8 finished as the 4th most inefficient scorer in the NBA.
Why am I not surprised.

- Gooden and Gricek have really improved the Majik. Gooden is a tweener,

as they say, but he's capable of getting 15 - 20 a game along with 6 -
10 rebounds.
He nicely compliments McGrady, and with Gricek, Orlando now has an
inside/outside/
mid-range game.

- I went to the Celtics - Houston game and Foxwoods broke out.

- I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so.

- Seven teams you don't want to see the Celtics play in the first round
of the
Playoffs: Orlando Magic, Indiana Pacers, New Jersey Nets, Milwaukee
Bucks,
Washington Wizards, and the New Orleans Hornets.

- People who think that Chris Wallace will be replaced in this offseason
are
insane and should be committed.

- No wrestler has been more misused by the WWE than RVD,
but Goldberg's coming to town.

- Groove is in the heart

:- Celtics will have mucho trouble, if they meet Milwaukee in
the playoffs. The Payton/Cassell backcourt will have a similar but
greater effect against the
C's as Francis/Mobley.  Payton vs. Bremer is the mismatch of the
century,
and after the number Jason Kidd did on them last year, the possibility
of being exploited once more at PG, because of the limiting nature of
O'Brien's
system and management's ineffectiveness, should promote change.