1995-96 Milwaukee 21.1
1996-97 Milwaukee 21.0
1997-98 Seattle   19.2
1998-99 Seattle   13.8
1999-00 Seattle   16.6
2000-01 Seattle   12.2
2001-02 Seattle   14.1
2002-03 Boston     5.2

There is no way that his skills have diminished that much. There has to be
a way to get him more significant playing time. I believe that Obie is
definitely the problem here. He's just too stubborn. Imagine the matchup
problems that the C's could create by using Battie at the 5, Vin at the 4
and Walker at the 3.

Also, could the reacquisition of Blount and Vin's recent DNPs be a
maneuver by the C's to coerce Vin into accepting a buyout? I doubt that it
would ever happen---with his salary & the years remaining, the players'
union would just not go for that, unless the full contract is paid, which I
doubt the C's would do.

-David