Re:Post West coast trip notes

> ---------- Initial message -----------
>
> >>I don't think Dick Harter's defense work against the
Princeston offense.
> Both
> the Nets and Kings run the Princeston offense....
>
> **I've pointed that out before.  Any team that runs,
cuts, passes, and
> constantly moves gives this team fits.  O'Brien says
it's poor defense.  I
> think it's great offense against a defense that is not
set up to deal with
> it.

I think this is an excellent point. Its sad but possibly
true. We've needed ridiculous 3-point shooting
performances to defeat these teams.

My only hope is that greater familiarity with it will
eventually lead to more success.

Princeton is quite a thing of beauty, when done by the
world's best athletes. It seems to give these teams a 10-
point cushion over Boston, all other things being equal.

But last night wasn't just about systems. The Maloofs
have double our payroll or so, and so its occasionally
unavoidable that 9 out of the 12 best players on the
floor last night play for Sacramento.

We could have had Keon Clark, Jim and Bobby Jackson etc.
too under different ownership. We can STILL add those
type of guys over the coming years. It wasn't about GM
smarts, it was about the availability of money over
there.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?