Is a Timmy Hardaway out there?

Like normal the coyotes are howling but again for the wrong reasons. The
coyotes are howling because they think Shammond and his expiring contract
along with our second round pick are worth something. News alert! There are
all kinds of guys with 2.5 million expiring contracts!

What you should be concerned about is who is going to bring the ball up for
the second unit. I, unlike Obie, am not confident in Delk's ability to bring
up the ball in intense pressure and it is too much to expect Walker to do it,
especially when is playing major minutes or when he would be on the bench of
the playoffs. I assumed they would be making another trade for someone who
can at least dribble but I guess it didn't happen. Shammond played a lot of
minutes even though he was terrible but at least he brought up the ball.That
is why you don"t make the trade because you have made yourself weaker for the
playoff run. They must have some other point guard out there in mind. You
think Tim Hardaway would suit up for a chance at making the ECFs?...

DJessen33