Re: The end of the Pierce Walker debate..and trade musings.

----- Original Message -----
From: <GuyClinch@aol.com>

> Don't get me wrong..Walker can be a great player at times..but if we could
> move him for Elton Brand and pick up a real point I wouldn't mind.

And then:

> About Andre Miller:
>
> NO way. Pierce hates the guy. Pierce was championing him as an overrated
ball
> hog in the World Championships, and judging by the way he has
"transformed"
> the clippers I suspect he was right.

So you don't want Miller because of the way he hasn't transformed the
Clippers but you want to trade Walker for Brand because Elton has
transformed the Clippers? Elton Brand is the west coast version of Shareef.
Nice player, really nice numbers but so what. Remember all the buzz about
Vinny when he was with Milwaukee. What a player! Everyone on this list
wanted him. Nice numbers and his team never won anything. Shareef was
supposed to come east and dominate. The Clippers have a ton of talent and
I've heard all the excuses. Maybe it just comes down to having guys - like
Elton Brand and Andre Miller - who don't really care about winning games,
don't take responsibility for winning games, and only care about getting
their numbers.

Paul M.