Dropping

Well it's 3:30 here in the west and according to the bookmakers at the Stardust Pierce is going to suit up tonight. I guess it's no coincidence that the line dropped a couple of points in the last hour. Still I do not like the C's chances of winning tonight. The trio of Wallace, Wells and Pippen will cause all sorts of problems. The only chance I see us having is if someone gets out of sight hot. Maybe Delk will have one of his 50 point games. Otherwise I hope those guys ballsy enough to drop the line 2 points get a nice steak dinner tonight. There sure is nothing like aged raw piece of meat on the house. Especially right before you go to bed :)