Re: You're not going to believe this

   I like that statement, but Wallace forgot to say what a fine young man
Mark is.  (He wasn't drafted, so Wallace can't say how astonished he was the
Mark was still availalbe at # whatever) And if the real Shaq can play point
guard (did you catch his between'the-legs dribble during the all-star game?),
then Mark can certainly spell J.R. at the point until Billups or Dee Brown or
Joe Forte or our gremlin du jour learns the position.