Stop it, Berry

< With rookie J.R. Bremer firmly ensconced in the starting lineup at
point guard, the Celtics are discussing a deal that would send Shammond
Williams to Denver for Mark Blount The Nuggets would also get a pick
out of the deal. >  - via Berry

I canbt take much more. I do not care if you are the most level headed
and sensible member on this list, Berry.  You are killing me, so stop it
right now.

You mean David Aldridge is actually saying that we might consider
sacrificing scrappy, sultan of defense, three-point wiz, 4 ft. 11 inch
dynamo, Shammond, AND a number one pick for our previously dissed
winner of the Baker vs. Blount contest?

As others have just pointed out, the math does not fly.  Blount is signed
at $762,435, Shammond at $1,968,750.  It is too bad... this trade
could have matched the drama of Caesar crossing the Rubicon or
Baker being brought here for an expiring contract.

Bring it on, David Aldridge, we are your audience.  How about Antoine
and Josip Sesar for Danny Fortson, the rights to Chris Carr, and fodder?

Egg