re: on the Mark

From : gene kirkpatrick < gk_tyler@xxxxxxxxx >

What I can't figure is why Wallace and/or O'Brien don't want to trade Antoine. If Antoine keeps us from having a reasonable offense and doesn't work with the players Wallace has chosen, then Wallace should be interested in a trade.
Gee, maybe it's because he doesn't think Antoine Walker is the cancer y'all do.

I don't expect to renew my NBA pass until Antoine retires. It's just too painful to watch--much like enduring the music at church anymore; I'm too old to accept that stuff.
No offense, but when I get that old, I'm just gonna go off in a corner and shoot myself. And y'all talk about us not "accepting reality"?

Hang in there, Gene. There's blood in the water, but it may not be the apocalypse just yet.

Paul Gaston delenda est.

Bird