Walker for Coach..

Well Walker might take too many threes...
But he knows about hoops.

If there is a group who knows talent better then coaches its players.
Here is what Walker said about K. Brown:

A vote for BrownTurning quickly to real business as the Celts head out on a
six-game Western trip, Walker spoke up for Kedrick Brown, saying he believes
O'Brien needs to get the second-year wingman into the main
rotation.``Eventually he's going to have to,'' Walker said. ``If we feel like
he's going to play a big role in what we're trying to do and what we're
trying to accomplish in the playoffs, we're going to have to throw him in
there. Whatever the situation is, he (O'Brien) is going to have to sacrifice
some of the time from the guys who have been playing and give Kedrick the
opportunity to play.``I think it's tough to gauge Kedrick right now. He
doesn't know when his playing time is going to come. And when you ask a young
player to come in and play sparingly, it's hard to do. I think he's at that
point where he wants to get in a situation where he knows he's going to play
20 or 25 minutes a night, and until he gets in that position, it's going to
be very hard for him to produce for us on a consistent basis. We've just got
to keep his head into it, because we have a very, very talented guy on our
bench that can play and play at a high level, and we've got to make sure we
don't lose him.''

Yeah....
I hope Pierce steps up..
That will put pressure on the coach to do the right thing.

Pete