Kenny and Vin

How many years did it take for Kenny Anderson to contribute to this team?  Was it his third or fourth year before he contributed?  Obviously, Vin doesn't have that long, but clearly Delk was a throw-a-way guard last summer--he only began to show something this year.  The chemistry on this team, with Obie as coach, is so unique and so frustrating.  I don't expect much more than we have achieved with our present "offense."  Not that there's any point to my rambling, either.  Gene