From: "Wright, Cecil" <Cecil.Wright@JUSTICE.GC.CA>
To: <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 7:08 AM
Subject: RE: Vin Baker

> No offense Mark, but what is the purpose of bringing this up?  We know the
Baker trade isn't working and we know that Wallace gambled and lost.  We
know all this.  If it is just venting and frustration, okay then.

> I saw some excellent teamwork last night and was very impressed at their
willingness to move the ball to the open man.  Like it or not we are going
to shoot the 3 at an abnormal rate.  Obie has rolled the dice also in this
respect, obviously figuring that between Delk, Pierce, Walker, Bremer,
Shammond and Waltah, they may hit 40% of them.  For the most part, our
inside game is virtually nonexistent, save for alleyoops last night to
Battie, so I can see why the coaching staff feels the need for the outside
game, especially Conner who was a long range bomber himself.  I still would
rather see us try to pound the ball inside.  That is my preference.  But I
don't coach this team.