<Yes....
If one notices..the recent slide..conicides with Walker's return and Kedrick
and McCarty getting few minutes.>

Yeah, I have also noticed that little coincidence. Remember the last time
Obie got desperate and went to Kedrick and Bremer. Bremer has been able to
stick as a non-veteran only because it so so obvious that he is so much
better than Delk and  SWill. I guess Obie forgot that Kedrick had 10 rebounds
along with shutting down R Allen. We could have used a few rebounds last
night.

I'm not saving that Kedrick is a savior because he didn't bring the intensity
every opportunity that he had. But what player does, especially the young
ones? However, our team definitely needs more athleticism. Some how you have
to make up for a undersized center in Battie and no-hops, no-bulk power
forward in Walker. Even Cleveland is playing has gone big with Mihm at power
forward....

DJessen33