Re: OT- Chris Wallace sighting

<I saw Chris Wallace at the game last night.
  No....not the Celtics game.  The Kansas-Missouri game.
  That makes three games in Lawrence for Wallace that I know of this
season.... Arizona, Texas, and Missouri.
  That begs the question just who has Wallace been watching?>

Something kind of funny. I just went to NBAdraft.net and they got us picking
Hinrich at 18 and Philly picking (which will be our pick) Collison at 16....

I am getting the feeling we are going to keep our picks and not try to do
anything before the deadline. (Despite our trade last year and we need a real
point guard so bad, most trades don't happen at midseason.) Just isn't much
we can do with the present salary construction. Plus, I think Wallace is
thinking to replace Shammond's salary with the two number ones and keep costs
under control. He may also want to give Bremer the opportunity to play and
develop which wouldn't happen if we Obie was to get another PG...

 Is this going to be a throw-away year? Can we afford to wait another year
after this one for the next point guard to develop? Walker has only 1 year
under contract after that year. If this is going to be a throw-away year,
shouldn't you play Kedrick more? Are we going to be sitting here a year from
now complaining that Obie should be playing Hinrich instead of Delk and
should limit Walker's minutes a little so Collison can get some playing time.
In the meantime, the coyotes will be howling how Wallace screwed up etc....

DJessen33