Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 11:01:13 -0500
From: "Berry, Mark  S" <berrym@BATTELLE.ORG>
Subject: Re: OT - Chris Wallace sighting

Tammo wrote:

I saw Chris Wallace at the game last night.
  No....not the Celtics game.  The Kansas-Missouri
game.
  That makes three games in Lawrence for Wallace that
I know of this
season.... Arizona, Texas, and Missouri.
  That begs the question just who has Wallace been
watching?

- --- --- ---

Tammo, you obviously like Hinrich. I've seen him play
several times and
was
never really impressed, but I've learned my lesson. I
felt the same way
about Tinsley, but someone on the list-Cecil or
Gene?-was completely
sold
and kept saying you have to watch Tinsley play to
appreciate him. They
were
right, of course. So I'll trust your judgment on
Hinrich.

You're probably right that Hinrich was one of the
guys-maybe THE
guy-Wallace
was watching. And seeing him against Texas was a good
chance to see two
of
the top PG prospects go head-to-head. I know there are
questions about
T.J.
Ford's size and shooting, but I also know he has been
a dominant
college
player and a "true" point guard. How did he and
Hinrich do
head-to-head?
What are your impressions of Ford? I haven't seen him much.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com