In a message dated 03-02-02 16:21:56 EST, GuyClinch@AOL.com writes:

> I'm not sure this  "problem " can be so easily corrected. The playgrounds
 > of the world are cluttered with athletically-gifted players who never
 > learned to hit the jump shot when it counted.  And I stubbornly
 > persist in feeling that Kedrick IS clueless in several other aspects of
 > his game as well... he always has been (i.e. ending up at only a Jr.
 > College with his immense natural skills) and unfortunately always
 > will be.

 <<Eh..well.. I don't think junior college means much of anything....cept
maybe
 low SAT scores or something like that. - Pete >>

Pete,

Concur.  And for the record, although Kedrick was drafted out of a JUCO
program he had committed to play at a high major D-1 program (LSU) beginning
as a junior in what is the toughest collegiate basketball conference in the
land.