re: Baylor not holding back

From : lapdoggy < lapdoggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >

After reading that puff piece interview from Wallace the other day I
thought it would be appropriate to post an interview with a GM who's
got the balls to say what he feels. Wallace and Baylor couldn't be any
more opposite.
While the Wallace piece was (predictably) full of some wacky Wallacisms, a few non-answers, and a question half-ignored here and there, what is the actual benefit of an "honest" GM? A GM "with balls"? Because, based on the standings, I don't see what Baylor brings to the table. (That he can work with The Donald is either a major failing or a major virtue, I'm not sure which.)

What will it benefit any of us to have Wallace come out with "honesty" or the "truth"? If he lost the snake-oil aspect, how would that change the shaky track record?

I've long since stopped worrying about what Chris Wallace has to say. Spin is separate from actual basketball production.

Bird