Re: Baylor not holding back

On Sunday, February 2, 2003, at 12:10 PM, bird wrote:

Because, based on the standings, I don't see what Baylor brings to the table.

Talent evaluation might be one thing to consider. Because the Clippers are not playoff bound hardly means they are a terrible team with no talent. They just happen to be playing in the toughest division in basketball. Just for fun, how do you think the C's would fair with their current roster in that division? Remember the Clips play the likes of the Jazz, Lakers, Kings, Blazers, Mavs, Spurs etc etc twice as many times as the C's. Considering what Baylor has to deal with I think he's doing a fantastic job. But that's just me.