Re: [Celtics' Stuff Re: The Kedick school comment and Walker

The Celts did look better without Toine the games he was out. We were
passing and driving. The team had some flow to it's offense. This is not a
statement saying we're better without Toine but when he was on the sidelines
he learned *nothing* These NBA guys have big ego's. That's where coaches are
supposed to come in.

DanF

> Overall criticism of PP isn't the point. The point I was trying to make
there
> was that PP was the only one hustling in the second half, getting the
> offensive rebounds. It is only up to speculation as to what is thoughts
were
> prior to the second tech. You and I speculate different things, only PP
knows
> for sure. I just think PP deserves less criticism that any of the others
> because he was actually trying and hustling. I would hope a player would
be
> disgusted a that level of play. It is the one's that aren't disgusted that
> you have to worry about....
>
> As for "what we had going" was the offense resolved around PP. He would
> initiate, draw the defense and then pass out or shoot. Now we are back to
the
> separate Walker isolation and the PP isolation. I didn't necessarly have a
> problem of going back to that with a lack of other options in Obie's
gimmick
> offense. But we needed to gradually phase away from a single prong attack
> a dual, especially with Walker playing with one leg tied behind his back.
And