Re: C'Mon Wake Up

On Saturday, February 1, 2003, at 11:03 AM, Dan Forant wrote:

Embarrassing Loses Include:

Washington 10/31/02
Milwaukee    11/06/02
NJ                   12/25/02
Miami             12/27/02
Dallas            1/10/03
Detroit            1/31/03

Sorry, I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I would have to include first game of the year. A game which may have set the tone for the beating they received in Washington a day later. Chicago came from a double digit deficit to win in Boston. This is a team (chicago) that's only managed one road win since then. Hah! One friggin win vs a terrible Atlanta team. Adding insult to injury, the Celtics then proceeded to go into Chicago and get beat. Nice revenge.
I'd rather go fabric shopping with my wife tonight then watch the game, but she's already got plans so once again I'll be tempted come 4:00pm to take a peak. This time I'm turning it off if it's double digits by halftime.