C'Mon Wake Up

So what did ya expect?? Without one of our top scorers in full form you can
expect this result.  Walker should have not started. At best he should have
been fed into the lineup gradually. Detroit is a better team than the Celts,
and better coached. There are at least 10 better teams overall that have
better coaching teams and management teams. Just what really do Celtic fans
expect in our present position other than mediocrity???

Embarrassing Loses Include:

Washington 10/31/02
Milwaukee    11/06/02
NJ                   12/25/02
Miami             12/27/02
Dallas            1/10/03
Detroit            1/31/03

So with just a little over half season gone, expect more like the Detroit game
unless changes are made. At this point if we don't get changes I hope we drop
like a rock and get into the lottery. Otherwise we are just dogs barking at
the moon.

DanF