Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] "The luck of the Irish."-Herald

This may be what Obie thinks is their best chance of winning right now and
Obieball has obviously worked for him in the past. But Danny said he wanted to
change things and I don't just think he was talking about Twan. You can't argue
with Obie's success at what he does. But can that style win you a
championship and/or develop the players who can which Danny says is what he is trying to
do? This is the question....

One other non-related point. Obie could be holding out Vin in the second
halves to improve his team defense. Perhaps Obie plays Vin in the first half to
get some inside points and then banishes him to the bench when he feels defense
is the most important....

<< << ``Dallas and Phoenix both sent lineups to our locker room, and

 when we said we were starting Walter, Dallas stayed big and Phoenix

 changed their lineup twice before the tip,'' O'Brien said. ``Walter

 right now is the best guy we have on the perimeter, and when he's on

 the court at the 4 (power forward) we're by far the best defensive team

 with our current personnel.' >>

 There it is in a nutshell.

 P.J.Heff >>