Is there a way to listen to today's game on-line? (and a little more)

Anyone know if you can get today's game on-line anywhere?

Also... How about Obie's praise for Walter today? Really encouraging, don't you think? Now he's all but committing to the guy as his starter. Wonderful. He talks about the team defense when Walter is out there, but I honestly don't see it. And what about the team rebounding? How does that stack up when Walter's in there Obie?

As many have said, Walter's a nice guy to have at the end of the bench because he can come in and hit a three or fill several different holes. He's not a starter on a good NBA team. But neither is Mark Blount for that matter. By the way, Kim, I don't consider Blount a slug. I know he has improved. He's still a backup center, at best, on a good team. He's a pretty good defender, decent shot-blocker, terrible rebounder and below-average offensive player. I just want to know when he turned into Bill Russell in Obie's mind? Obie acts like the guy is irreplaceable. This is a problem now because Mihm needs more minutes, but what really worries me is next season, when Obie will continue to run Blount the Blitzer out there at the expense of Kendrick. But that's a worry for another time.

Today's game will be interesting. Magloire and P.J. Brown are some big, strong hombres. The Hornets are a pretty good rebounding team. I doubt they bench Brown out of Walter fear. We'll see.

Mark