  From: David A Wickerham
  Subject: Re: Laker game

  Dan,

  I think you spoke 1 day too soon. Waltuh and Blount were clearly the
difference in last night's game. If O'Brien takes this team to the playoffs,
his job is definitely not in jeopardy.

  On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 13:01:37 -0500 Dan Forant <dforant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Do yu think OB knows his days are numbered and sticking it to DA's trades?
  It certainly seems so. Someone said Waltah pops 3's because the Coach tells
  him to. Does the Coach tell him not to rebound?

  DanF