Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: Merry Xmas Atlanta

Aw, Steve. Why argue with you? You are right. The Cs consistantly went to
Baker in the low post and he spun, pivoted and rolling hooked them all day from
the post with his eleven shots. That is what your "facts" say. Yes,
Suh!....Just a thought. If Vin has a putback or a layup from a PP penetration, does that
count in your "facts"? I guess so. But that would be a shot from inside but
not "generated" from the inside. Isn't that what the discussion was? If you take
those shots out, what are the percentages? Kind of think you are missing the
point but I guess it is a black and white world you live in, a sweet romantic
place, beautiful people everywhere, and the way they comb their hair makes you
want to say "Its a beautiful world". Expand your mind but regardless, have a
Merry Christmas....

DJessen33

<< DJessen,

 Here's shot by quarter recap from ESPN Gamecast that details Baker's shots.
 don't have a tape that I can rewind and review so I'll take their account of
 the action instead relying of my own memory.

 Bottom line, according to ESPN, only 3 of his shots came from outside the
 paint so what your assertion that "most of Vin's shots were from the
perimeter"
 is based upon only you can tell us. The facts say otherwise.

 1st Quarter
 Missed jumper
 Missed layup - blocked by SAR
 Missed layup
 Missed 4 foot jumper -- blocked by Ratliff
 Missed 4 foot jumper

 2nd quarter
 Missed 15 foot jumper

 3rd Quarter