Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: Merry Xmas Atlanta

In a message dated 12/24/03 7:32:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx writes:

> CeltsSteve incorrectly pointed to Baker getting 11 shots meaning we were
> going inside. Most of Vin's shots were from the perimeter. I haven't seen a
> good pivot move from him in awhile....

DJessen,

Here's shot by quarter recap from ESPN Gamecast that details Baker's shots. I
don't have a tape that I can rewind and review so I'll take their account of
the action instead relying of my own memory.

Bottom line, according to ESPN, only 3 of his shots came from outside the
paint so what your assertion that "most of Vin's shots were from the perimeter"
is based upon only you can tell us. The facts say otherwise.

1st Quarter
Missed jumper
Missed layup - blocked by SAR
Missed layup
Missed 4 foot jumper -- blocked by Ratliff
Missed 4 foot jumper

2nd quarter
Missed 15 foot jumper

3rd Quarter
Missed 17 foot jumper
Made layup -- assisted by Pierce

4th Quarter
Missed 15 foot jumper
Missed layup -- blocked by Mohammmed
Made layup -- assisted by Pierce

CeltsSteve

``Time, practice, patience, attitude, unselfishness'' - Jim O'Brien