Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: Merry Xmas Atlanta

Like others, I can't understand why Obie isn't playing Mihm when it is so
obvious he is a much better rebounder and defender than Blount.....

Correct is the observation that Obieball, the spirit of Christmas Past, was
back with Walta playing the Walker role. It seems Obie figures that is his best
chance to win. That is why JJ is getting some time as Walta's understudy.....

CeltsSteve incorrectly pointed to Baker getting 11 shots meaning we were
going inside. Most of Vin's shots were from the perimeter. I haven't seen a good
pivot move from him in awhile....

The Cs aren't practicing offense right now and it shows....

Why the James facination? He was 5-14 last night. Obie loves that 3 point
launching. Here's an idea. When it is winnin time, why not play Jiri at the
point, Davis at the two, PP, Walta (as a defensive energizer) and Mihm, at least
against a team that doesn't have a strong, quick point guard like Atlanta?.....

Interesting that the Dimesmack picked up on Banks not attempting to get off a
half-court shot with 2.5 seconds left with all his speed. That smells like a
guy who is interested in his own stats. He has got to understand that nobody
cares what his percentage is when he is playing 10 minutes a game. He also took
it way to early at the end of the first half and even if we had scored, the
Hawks would have had 10 seconds left to match. This was after pulling out some
real Rucker Park moves in the middle of the floor for no apparent reason. I
know he is frustrated and I know he thinks he is better than James (and he is
right). But his bad decision making kills the flow. If all he did was just bring
up the ball like James and not do something stupid, he could equal James
contribution and not disrupt the rhythm. But he wants to make plays. It is a good
thing in the long term but the short term Banks and the team will suffer
along....

I think that the Wolves and the league should fine Sprewell for his conduct
last night. I don't think that is the type of product they want to put out, or
is it?.....

DJessen33