Bold prediction

1. IMO, Celtics will win more games(46-50) than last year.

2. Danny's Trades, Draft and  FA signings were  excellent as they upgraded the
1 (James/Banks/Welsch) & 2/3 (Welsch/Davis) spots,  and when LaFrentz returns
healthy and the one unknown (Mihm) even though the few games he has played are
encouraging we will be stronger at the 4/5.

3. Lets give Obie a break until we see the team play together another 10-15
games. I may be nuts, but I believe that we will definitely be better as we
have 3 honest to goodness scorers (Pierce, Welsch & Davis) who I believe we
easily will get 60 points a game from in the not to distant future. Pierce
should give us 25 PTS and Welsch & Davis  will give us 30-40 PTS. James,
Vinnie, Blount,Mihm,and the rest should be able to contibute 25-30 PTS. If
that happens and I for one believe it can, let the chips fall where they may.

4. Big big Weakness - Rebounding, and more rebounding.

5. Big unknown could be Kendrick Perkins, he is only 19 and could be real
good, but who knows, it even took McGrady a few years. By the way I would like
to see this kid get 6-7 quality minutes every game.

6. Antoine, (who I thought was one terrific player), in reality was the only
quality player we lost, Battie was always hurt and Williams as much as I loved
him could break down at any time. As an aside it seems that Dallas, injuries
aside, they still have many quality players,  is not quite as good as they
were last year, they really stink so far on the road.

Seasons greetings to all,
Hart