Defense

Just returned home from a weekend away and I am trying to catch up on mega-messages but I wondered if anyone else noticed or mentioned the defensive job that Kedrick did when he guarded Vince in the Raptors game.  He challenged every shot for a solid 6 minute stretch and I don't think Vince scored while Kedrick was on him.  I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but it was a great job.  He did get himself in foul trouble but I thought for sure Obie would have put him in for that last possession.

Cecil