Back on the bandwagon

The Cavs game was televised in Canada, so I got to see my second game of the
year. Imagine my surprise - this was a solid, entertaining basketball game!
Both teams played hard, and LeBron and PP had a world-class matchup. The
difference really ended up being Ricky Davis, who threw some of the worst
passes ever seen on a professional court.

Jiri is the real deal. He has the rare ability to throw those jaw-dropping
how-the-hell-did-that-happen passes, and it's contagious. Even Vin threw a
couple of eye-poppers. Win or lose, the green are now worth the price of
admission.

If they can slowly work Perkins into the rotation they will be able to
compete with anybody in the East come playoff time.

joshr