Re: Salvos coming from Walker - calls Ainge a snake

    < All I can say is *4* in a row....stick that in your hat....something
    called chemistry is working.....the ingredient that wasn't working
    was removed.....>  - DanF

Dan - Until now, you and I have stood apart, studiously neutral on each
other's posts while all along my husband was finding my Celt board
activity to be 100% counterproductive.  He would hear me alternately
giggling with glee and then screaming <<''Jesus Christ<<'' and question
why I was enjoying each early morn baiting my IGTC mousetrap with
cheese yet never leaving room for the mouse.

    <''Real fans just sit back and enjoy the games without feeling
    the need to constantly voice their opinions.<'' - Mr. Egg

I knew there was some reason why I married the guy.  So hallelujah all
use po list sinners. I have finally crossed the Rubicon, seen the error
of my ways in attempting to post what I have perceived as truths and
what Dan and others have perceived as across-the-board negatives.
And believe me, I have enjoyed doing it.  But I also realize that due
to my constant Danny bashing, sarcasm, and misread bhumorb
(like yesterdaybs foolish post on Kedrickbs 70+ IQ), I have lost more
credibility than I will ever be able to regain.  This board remains much
more intellectual and serious than I could ever hope to be.  And how
about all those list lurkers/snipers such as PaulMaurice or cel33tics
(Wyc?) who have presented themselves only to diss selected posts as
opposed to risking their own original thoughts.  I hereby describe
these contributors with the coined phrase bNegative Chickenism.b

At any rate, I am truly ashamed of myself for evolving into one of this
list's premier mouths. Had this straight-laced list had a heart, an
allowance for a bit of playfulness, and a little light humor, it would
have deserved better.  Honest, it was never my original intention, but
unfortunately being privy to so many of Danny's unpublicized foolishnesses,
my internal virus just grew and grew much like the Bush deficit.  Worse
yet, as I received little or no list support on the Ainge subject, I became
more and more strident in my anti-Ainge campaign which I am sure
bored most of you to tears.  In the end, I even stopped enjoying my
fascinating self... a first...nuff said.

Surely my husband is right - true Celt fans, the ones we casually
encounter in our neighborhood , or while waiting in line for lotto tickets
at a convenience store, or in a bar, or stuck on a plane next to a
Laker's fan, do not feel the necessity to voice their private opinions
in such a cyber forum.  Yet it is difficult to resist reading these Celt
lists/boards and not oppose those fans who continually wear the jester's
motley garb.  We are a better team than Indy or Detroit because we beat
them in the playoffs one or two years ago?  Milicic straight up for
Hunter and/or Perkins?  Holy schmolly, Josh, has our homerism
stooped to the Heinsohn level?

Okay DanF, back to you. You are a funny and entertaining guy.  In many
ways you are the glue of this list with your short and succinct
responsive posts vs. others' painfully-inward occasional editorials.
Yet your all-up/all-down mentality has continually struck me as being
based solely on nothing more than our last win or loss.  You seem to
alternately love our team; think it sh-ts; think it sh-ts; love our team.

Being a Celt fan these days just ain't no bed of roses which maybe in
some ways renders all Celt boards as superfluous. I think I hear your
confusion, Dan, but still find it confusing.  Should we all just turn off,
tune off, and drop out till 2006?

< Could you provide some facts DA is becoming an insider joke?>
- DanForant

YES, if I wished to... but I do not.   Big deal - I am a senior-citizen
hanging on as a minimum wagee contributor to a reasonably major sports
column ... albeit with little background in Bball as my brealb editorial
field remains politics with all its built-in cynicism.  But YES again -
I could back up every comment I have made about Ainge in spades
since much like a sous chef in a restaurant, I have unfortunately been
privy to much of the discouraging crapola that has gone on behind the
scenes during our teambs latest passing of the crown. When is Danny's
investiture scheduled?

As is, the defensive Mr. Wyc has been on my case in private emails
concerning my divulging too much negative stuff on this list and
elsewhere.  His shell is way too thin for the high level of financial
burdens he has taken on, but I certainly have no intentions of
entertaining a law suit by venturing into specifics in such a
public forum. So it appears that I have been hoisted by my own
petard and that my only way out is silence. Damn!

I'm really sorry, DanF, that my foolish posts eventually raised your
blood pressure in a period that found you in a temporary positive
mindset after our recent winning streak. One loss in the last two
nights and my recent posts might well have placed us in agreement...
at least until our next win.

But chin up - Obie is once again winning the battle... this time against
his third GM.  Still, he better put up a strong fence around that lofty
cliff upon which he presently hangs because that ambulance is still
waiting there down in the valley.  The big question remains - Is Obie
the savior who has consistently beaten all odds or is Obie the fool
who has screwed up our team for several years?

As I have mentioned before i.e. Oscar Wilde, I apologize for the
length of this post;  I just didn't have time to shorten it.

Egg

bAll religion, all life, all art, all expression come down to this: to the
effort of the human soul to break through its barrier of loneliness, of
intolerable loneliness, and make some contact with another seeking
soul, or with what all souls seek, which is (by any name) God.b

- Marquis who (Toine - is that you saying all this sh-t)?