What would J OB do?

Oh, one last thing. I've noticed that Paul has taken to wearing a rubber
band around his wrist. While I don't know for sure, I think he may be taking a
page out of his old college teammate Jacque Vaughn's book. Jacque always wore
the rubber band. Whenever he made a bad play, or forgot to do something he
should have done, he would snap the rubber band as a reminder. Hey, whatever
works. ( ;

TAM

Wilt was the first wearer of the rubber band in the 60s. Guys like Walt Bellamy thought it was a talisman or something for the big guy, and would spend the whole game trying to grab it break it, and with it, Wilt's confidence.
But Wilt just wore it for a lark. The only guy who ever affected Wilt's confidence was #6, and he didn't bother with the rubber band.

--Andy